This will be a quick summary, as life is so busy for Adam and all of us.
This year, other than being a noisy, untidy teenager, Adam has:
- been doing year 9 and slowly learning that a little extra effort helps to achieve a better grade! (Yippee!)
- continued as a surf lifesaving member, clocking up 47 patrol hours as well as volunteering time to Somerton Surf clubs first special nippers, Summer Seals.
- competed in R&R (Rescue and Resuscitation) carnivals and state championships, winning his first surf medal!
- become a Youth Ambassador for the Cancer Council
- stayed active doing lots of PE options at school and playing soccer
- been a youth leader at Kids Camp Out
- spent the last few months catching every bug going around - we call it active therapy for a new immune system!
- nearly reached 5 years from his cord blood transplant (deep breath!)
So a few photos and that's all we have time for! Thanks, always, to our wonderful friends and family for your love and support!